User avatar

ScriboErgoSum

  • Lounge, The Re: Music

    Kate Bush is my favorite singer ever. She's the girl in my avatar (back in 1978). Other artists I love are Tori Amos, Hayley Westenra, Andrea Bocelli, and the Corrs. ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The murderer

    Hello and welcome to YWS! Just so you know, I think the rules are that you should critique at least 2 pieces by other people before submitting your own, but ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Empty

    Thank you so much for critiquing, happy-go-lucky and Snoink. I really, really appreciate it. Snoink: Thank you for doing such a detailed critique. I'll be honest and say that at ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    4/10... don't really see the point... it's ok though.

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    I have several. Probably it's been said already, but here's my favorite writing tip: If you want to write, just write. The hardest part is getting started. Don't stop, don't ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: G H R I E K

    Good luck with your story. What's it about? I agree with the others: cool picture. And cool title. :)

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Scribblings of the Scribe

    A short summary of the novel I'm working on: There is another world called Cittemara. Maybe it always existed, and maybe people from this world thought it into being. Either ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Vampire Novel

    Congratulations on getting so far on your story! I have yet to write something that long. Your storyline sounds interesting too, even though I'm not usually crazy about vampires. Good ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Empty

    That second of your eyes left me empty. Now I lean against the wall, alone, breathless and smiling, aching for more of you. You’re stealing my soul. It’s so easy ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Decline Of Life

    Hello and welcome, Jonathan94! Just so you know, technically the rules are that you should review 2 things before submitting your own work, but since you're new it's ok that ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ghost of the Past..

    Hello and welcome, Hopeful_Youth! This is a good poem; I can tell that it has a deep personal meaning to you. There are a few technical problems though. but i ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Falling faith

    Good poem. I like what you called it, "Falling Faith." There are several technical points I noticed you could fix: Its a mere tale of two days It's a mere ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Corncob Dolls

    Thank you all SO much for reviewing! Your suggestions are helpful and I really appreciate them. :) I see what you mean about the story ending too quickly, Moriarty. Good ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: me

    Hello Lex. This is a sweet poem, and I like it. I've done a line-by-line critique below. ********* I want to believe that you are sincere But I am afraid ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    6/10 because I've never heard of any of the artists. 1. Sawdust & Diamonds - Joanna Newsom 2. Rubberband Girl - Kate Bush 3. Crucify - Tori Amos 4. Breathless ...

    Aug 22, 2008


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell