-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
Not my thing. 6/10
Oct 30, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/10. Very Halloweeny.
Oct 30, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
7/10. cute. :)
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/10. I like it.
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: Same boat as me?
I haven't written anything in about a year either. It's very frustrating. I'm hoping that this year's NaNoWriMo will shake me out of it and get me writing again. Sometimes, ...
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Haha, I'm confused about LOTS of things. The person below me has a guilty conscience.
Sep 25, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/10 I like that poem.
Sep 25, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9/10 Cute :D
Sep 25, 2008 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
"Wuthering Heights" by Kate Bush.
Sep 24, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Dark hair and really bright blue eyes...
Sep 24, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
5/10 It's ok.
Sep 24, 2008 -
Re: Pendragon series (Whado you think?)
I'll be the odd one out here and say I didn't really like these books. They were okay, but they were cliche (all the characters were unoriginal), and on top ...
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9/10 Cute! :D
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
6/10 kinda cool
Sep 12, 2008 -
Re: Furby!
Those things were the most bizarre toys ever, I think. I once had... three, maybe? And for a while, I actually liked them. Eeek. lhighton wrote: I remember one of ...
Aug 27, 2008
