-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
3/10. I don't get it...
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
6/10 It's okay.
Jan 29, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
4/10. It looks kind of cool but I can't tell what it is...
Jan 29, 2009 -
Re: Favorite Beatles song?
"Paperback Writer," of course! :D I also love Eleanor Rigby and Let It Be, but every Beatles song is awesome.
Jan 29, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
5/10... it's okay... I'm not crazy about it
Jan 29, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
"Forever and Always" by Taylor Swift
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
5/10. Cute, not really all that memorable...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
*looks at other people's responses* "Wow...I'm not alone in thinking swear words." haha...this is a weird thread. I have an angel mouth but a foul mind. Ha, my mind is ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
7/10 for having Regina Spektor in there. Winter Light - Sarah Brightman Upside Down - Tori Amos Jig of Life - Kate Bush Life On Mars - Happy Rhodes Sweet ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush.
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
3/10 I haven't heard of any of them. Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush Little Earthquakes - Tori Amos Feel It - Kate Bush Night of the Swallow - ...
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: When to start over?
For NaNoWriMo I wrote the first 50K of a novel. Since then, I've been trying to figure out how to finish it (I started without much of an outline, and ...
Dec 31, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9/10. It's really cool.
Nov 25, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
5/10. It's ok...
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
2/10 It's too little...
Nov 20, 2008
