-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/10 again. :)
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/10. I like it. :)
Feb 13, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
5/10... I guess...
Feb 13, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
10/10 for Mozart and Celtic Woman! Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler The Dance - Charlotte Martin Venus As A Boy - Bjork L'Abitudine - Andrea Bocelli and ...
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
1/10 Sorry, I just can't abide Britney Spears. This Woman's Work - Kate Bush Joga - Bjork Pretty Good Year - Tori Amos Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles Breathless - ...
Feb 10, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
2/10 because I can't stand I'll Stop the World and Melt With You. Moments of Pleasure - Kate Bush Beautiful Life - Charlotte Martin Vivo Per Lei - Andrea Bocelli ...
Feb 9, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
4/10. I don't get the cartoony things.
Feb 9, 2009 -
Re: A poll
I like Emily better! Wuthering Heights is one of my favorite books.
Feb 8, 2009 -
Re: Music suggestions?
These are some great suggestions so far! My favorite artist is Kate Bush. She's not all that well-known, but she has amazing, intelligent lyrics and a beautiful voice. Similar artists ...
Feb 8, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
4/10.
Feb 8, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
7/10. I like it, but it's a little... odd...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Yes but it was years ago (and the promise didn't come true)... TPBM doesn't like watching TV.
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
6/10 because Bon Jovi is OK but I haven't heard of any of the others. Ra Is A Busy God - Happy Rhodes Room For The Life - Kate Bush ...
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
4/10. I just don't like it that much, sorry...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
4/10 I'm not crazy about cartoony avatars.
Jan 31, 2009
