User avatar

ScriboErgoSum

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Twilight

    Thank you all so much for reviewing!! :D vixeyt, I see where you're coming from, and I appreciate having your opinion. Thanks!

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone

    I am alone with my breathing in my dark room as I touch down where the secrets mesh. If I thought of you now it would be wrong, like stepping ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: deleated

    Hi Erica! Nice to meet you. I like this poem's theme of how the choices we make affect our lives. However, in some places it seems awkward. I've done a ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bicycles

    Hi gaylegoh! I'm ScriboErgoSum and I'll be critiquing your poem this morning. First off, I think this is a fantastic poem. You've taken a subject most people would never even ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Twilight

    Twilight It already smells like night. The sky is draped with violet and the hush is sacred, here outside your place, your haunting ground. Everyone is long departed. This twilit ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Easter Morning Ghost

    Hi, backgroundbob. :) This is a good poem you've written here. I like the non-rhyming structure and there are some gorgeous phrases you've used. The Easter morning ghost is Christ, ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    PAT BUCHANAN.

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Total Randomness

    1: What did you guys do for Easter??? - Went to see my grandpa, and the younger kids had an Easter-egg hunt. 2: What are your views on Wicca??? - ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    Alan Rickman as Severus Snape. Freakin' great. :smt054

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Blinded Sonneteer

    Hello there! :D I must say, your rhythm is perfect in this sonnet. It flows really nicely. That's hard to do - good job. You've also used the language really ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Red Rain - Peter Gabriel

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public School vs. Home School

    Out of curiosity, ~Excalibur~, how many homeschooled kids do you actually know? I'd like to add to the many interesting points made here that I don't think public school itself ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My Favorite song quotes of all time

    Ooh, I have lots. "Well, I'm not seventeen but I've cuts on my knees Falling down as the winter takes one more cherry tree" Tori Amos, "Girl" "Come back, I'll ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Song Thing.

    1. Every finger in the room is pointing at me 2. Could you see the aisles of women? Could you see them screaming and weeping? 3. It's 3 A.M. and ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled

    Thank you so much for the suggestions, Forever Threnody, niteowl and Lil_Pau! I really appreciate that you took the time to critique. :)

    Mar 7, 2009


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia