User avatar

ScriboErgoSum

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    We can't say Eragon, Harry Potter, or Twilight? Aww. Those are my big three. I didn't like The Thorn Birds . (Forgot the author's name.) It might have been ok ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is/was your longest story?

    57,000 words. I wrote it in 11 days last year. It's really, really awful, and nothing much happens, but I'm still fond of it for some reason.

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Wuthering Heights

    I LOVE this book and it's one of my favorites ever, even though I'm usually into fantasy not romance. I read somewhere that Emily Bronte took only ten weeks to ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deepest's Tale Part ii: The Real Little Mermaid

    Nice. I like it. :) There were some minor things I noticed: It’s not so much of a hobby as a duty for my sisters and I to save dying ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhhh... Hi!

    Wow, I feel so wonderfully welcomed! :) I write mostly fantasy. High fantasy, sword and sorcery, urban fantasy, it's all good. I read a lot of fantasy too, and a ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10. Really cute :) Edit - Aaah! My avatar isn't showing up. Okay, ignore my post! :oops:

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhhh... Hi!

    Hiya, I'm ScriboErgoSum but you can call me Quinn. I'm 15 and I love writing, but I'm having a creative dry spell , so maybe this place will get me ...

    Feb 14, 2008


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster