User avatar

ScriboErgoSum

  • Writers Corner Re: Scribblings of the Scribe

    I'm trying to write my first decent novel. Even though I've been writing seriously for almost two years (since NaNo '06), I have yet to turn out a novel that ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Corncob Dolls

    When I was little my great-grandmother told me things, and even though I was only four or five when she told me, her words have stuck in my head and ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The ghost within the walls

    I've done a fairly detailed critique on your entire piece below. **** I am the ghost within the walls; I have lived in this house for countless years. And for ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Mei (working title) - Prologue

    Inside a small farmhouse in the village of Shihong, to the North of China, sat a girl cross-legged on the floor. She was no more than sixteen, a book balanced ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new member.

    Hello there, it's nice to meet you! I'm fairly new here too, and this is a fun and enormously addictive site. See you around! (Oh, and your avatar is tooooo ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: unnamed poem

    Thank you so much for reviewing and for your kind comments!! I like the title suggestion, unsterblichkeit36. Thank you! :)

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rain and all her nervous face

    Wow. You use some fascinating language and imagery. I have to say this is one of the most interesting poems I've ever read. There is the major issue, though, of ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Hero Or Zero

    I think the rules are that you should review at least 2 things before posting one of your own. Just so you know. About your poem: It's got a potentially ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Remember When

    Sorry, but I'm going to say that after several readings, this poem strikes me as being too unoriginal. It's the cliche story of lovers who, somehow, aren't together anymore. The ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: DO NOT READ.

    Hello Sarah! You wrote your first novel when you were 7 ?! :shock: I am impressed. I think I was still writing one-page stories at that point, heh. By the ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

    In ten years I'll be 25 ( :shock: ). I'll be out of college, and I want to have at least one novel published by then. If I'm not a ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: unnamed poem

    Hello, This is one of the only poems I've written that I actually like. I know it's got some flaws but I wanted to see what other people thought. Thank ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: sacrifice

    Hello there, This is a decent poem, definitely. It has a good rhythm to it. However, the message and some of the wording seems a little cliche. Especially, "I'll drift ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Summer Waking; Chapter One

    Hello, I thought this was really good. It's well written, and it flows well. I especially liked how descriptive your writing is. There aren't any spelling or grammar suggestions I ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman

    I loooove Neil Gaiman but I've never read Sandman because I've never really liked graphic novels. So many people talk about how good it is, though, so maybe I'll have ...

    Aug 20, 2008


It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27