User avatar

ScoutFinch

  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - FULL

    Molly I felt a little stupid, I'd been watching them last year and could've sworn Brown had liked Ash. Oh well, now we've both looked stupid in one day. "I ...

    Jul 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - FULL

    Molly Gunn I walked in the house and up to my room, kind of ignoring and kind of looking back for Brown, who'd stopped chasing me when I went inside. ...

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - FULL

    Molly Gunn I didn't even want to hold my sister's precious kites anyway, but she practically ripped them out of my hands. I turned to find some food or something ...

    Jul 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - FULL

    This looks like fun! Name: Molly Gunn Gender: Female Child Of: Sis Age (Keep it between 12-18): 12 Personality: She's younger than most(or all) the other kids, so she's not ...

    Jul 1, 2012


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain