User avatar

Schemilix

  • Lyrics Re: Let Me Be Free

    Works well as a song, seems like it could be well sung, but, as a poem, it lacks zazz. Not much I can say, other than I'm not too fond ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone :)

    Pleased to meet you. What part of the UK? I'm from the gorgeous Dorset of South England, and I spell just about everythung wuth u u. >_> Sodding Americans.

    May 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ever Trail - Part 1

    Chapter 1 - The Dusking Sun Between golden waterfalls of dusk light, a man who looked more ghost than human wove under eaves laden with ivy. As he limped through ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Human Desire

    *Reads through* *Taps chin* Rather good, actually. One thing. The rhyming. Wayyy forced. Fix it or drop it, that's all I can say. It's got this particular spark, this poem, ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Not Another Cliche Love Story

    Oh, picked up a grammar error. The 'sneeks' should be 'sneaks'. Might be a typo, just pointing it out. Anyway. And the your should be you're. Anyhoowwww. Onto the poem ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Kinetic

    Hmm... Seems like a good verse to put in a song, but maybe not so powerful on its own. I do like the ending and first lines though, though the ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Project: Inkstorm

    Chapter 4 The man slid his unnervingly black eyes across in a sort of makeshift greeting and raised an eyebrow. Well, he could have been raising both but he wasn't ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Little girls in your pants

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! Hola! Gutentag! Konnichiwa! Aloha!

    You been at the caffeine too? Thanks for the welcome! Your eyes shall be spared!

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! Hola! Gutentag! Konnichiwa! Aloha!

    Oh, didn't know that first part (25 review thing). Thanks very much!

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    As in the description, take any song title an put 'in your pants' on the end. EG: Smells Like Teen Spirit in your pants.

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! Hola! Gutentag! Konnichiwa! Aloha!

    Hello to both of you! Thankyou for welcoming me, I hope I can live up to that, hahah. Non-fiction can be good, ever read Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee?

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Project: Inkstorm

    Chapter 3 His first sight of the palace was through flakes of snow. An occasional spot of white drifted down to blow away on Delkan's misted breath. Daring a glance ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Project: Inkstorm

    Oh, thankyou! I did think about that third person thing, I was getting around to labelling it as Delkan. *Cough* And yes, all the charries at the moment are 2D. ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! Hola! Gutentag! Konnichiwa! Aloha!

    Hello everybody! My name's Schemilix here, just call me Schem. I'm a lazy bum, but i can't stop writing to save my life so there you go. I like fantasy ...

    Jul 1, 2008


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu