User avatar

Schemilix

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Something thats little but has a big message

    Hmm... Got potential I'll give you that. The image of this little angel with such importance is sweet. But yes, grammatical nitpicks have already been done and whatnot. Not too ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shiver.

    Lip on lip skin on skin, breath get hard, harsh, heavy, helpless, heat rise, your touch your beat your breath creeping (little) death, beside, your hands, your Eye(s). Sh-sh-shiver, beneath ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shall I compare thee to a summers day?

    Beautiful. I love how you seem to lead us into this trite love poem and then smash it, bitterly. Such rich, bruised, harsh imagery - such hate, such hurt. You ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I am sooooooooooooooooo new here

    I've been writing since I was very young, too. Pleased to meet a fellow avid writer - welcome!

    May 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Desiderium

    Come sing with me to A dirge for the end of the world Stand with me as the stars unfurl And toss their golden ashes to us Stay by me ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Last Day of My Love

    Hmm... I recommend capitalising the i's. Just me, though. I cringed when you said 'baby', personally. It always gives a very false, cheesy edge to anything. It reduces it to ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Arcanum

    (Worlds might end if worlds need end.) justice waits with shielded wings devil is deaf as the reaper sings lovers wither in a blaze of joy; fool falls prey to ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stand up

    Never amount to anything. And. You messed up the bold tags. And you shout too much. Typing in caps can't compensate for a lack of punch or heart... In this ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Two Worlds

    Yeah I know stuff that just got written's never great but, it's never too early to start editing. xD

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Two Worlds

    She walks past her dropout mother passed on the sofa surrounded by bottles. Stick a comma after surrounded, it'll just make it flow nicer. Right, overall. You start with 'she' ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Two Worlds

    She walks past her dropout mother passed on the sofa surrounded by bottles. Stick a comma after surrounded, it'll just make it flow nicer. Right, overall. You start with 'she' ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Beautifully Broken.

    I know how you feel. I have my grandmother to give me tips, a few people to say exactly what they like, and one who would help but is really ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dreaming of Sleeping

    Bleak... Very bleak. Also, very good. Slow, trudging, dreary, lifeless... But in this, it fits. My only complaint is it goes a little conversational. You have some nice imagery (even ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Talking water with a dry man.

    The title fascinates me. *Stares* RIGHT. Erm. *Reads* Let's begin. Wow. It's bizarre. It's rich - it's good. Most of it. I have to say I'm not overly fond of ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Beautifully Broken.

    Hmm. Not bad. Your prose is good, by any means. I'm not a romantic fiction kind of person so you'll have to forgive me if I'm a little harsh, right, ...

    May 4, 2009


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos