User avatar

Schemilix

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ever Trail - Part 1

    As I said, thanks. I wonder if here's the place to post a link to a sketch of Captain Rage for anyone reading?

    May 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Arcanum

    Oh yeah I know the real story of the tarot, Fool---->World etc. This ones story isn't the story of the tarot, rather the story of my CHARACTERS whom I have ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ever Trail - Part 1

    Rosey: Yeah, as to who's speaking... I think it's quite clear: there's 'a voice' and then 'the speaker' and then his description. >_> As for that non-dialogue puntuation guide I ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shiver.

    Thanks. And yeah, it is confusing, but oh well. Considering I've never come even close to such endeavours, I was relying on my characters. xD

    May 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ever Trail - Part 1

    I have replied to each of your reviews in turn, and again, thank you muchly. I would like to point out that the 'the beginning is confusing' criticism is wholly ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shiver.

    Haha, thankye. I did mention 'the littlest graves' at one point. The grammatical screwery was deliberate, but I can see why it bugs you. Anyway I don't feel the need ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Celestia's fall.

    Don't do the x2 thing just type it out twice. : D Your other one's better. *Fidgets* Down to business. (I saw this on the list so I had a ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Allabis of Seconhand Narcotics

    'Tis spelt Alibi, and you typoed second-hand, hehe, just a nitpick. It's very rich. Alive. My first issue: Yikes, you sentences are long. They just run on and on and ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day, Hello and 'Sup to all!

    Yay a fellow escapist reader/writer! We seem to have similar tastes. Ever heard of science fantasy?

    May 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Crow

    Nice. And here we go: 'big ugly worthless crow.' Naw. Too blunt and childish. You can do better, my lad. I like how the crow's sorta giving up, though I ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Following the Three Wise Men

    Wooooooooooow. You know. Only one thing wrong: 'whispers of a sinless boy come to free her of her sins;' Sinless, sins. Repetition, if intentional, doesn't work. Anyway, thats is literally ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let me sign my name...

    Looking at your avatar I can't help thinking that the speaker's Sarah with the drugged peach, argh. Erm. Yeah. Anyway. Nice poem. I like the 'but my hands are cold' ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Horca

    Pray to the torment, God of the seal of chains in the flesh and knives in the skin, bloodstained god kneels before burnings waves, in the war torn sky from ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Arcanum

    *Nods* I do, somewhere. They fascinate me. As for the capitalisation thing, I didn't capitalise to make it flow and to draw more attention to what I DID capitalise - ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone!

    Goosebumps! Oh my childhood. They were awful, but so addictive. I rmemeber loving the 'make your own goosebumps' ones, though not a single one really scared me. They read like ...

    May 4, 2009


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights