User avatar

Schemilix

  • Other Poetry Re: My angel

    Awww. It made my spine tingle. It's very sad, and heartfelt. 'I lost my angel not so long ago' that is such a... heart-wrenching line. It's beautiful, and my favourite ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Waking of Unknown

    He awoke to a face he didn't know, with a bed under him that he didn't know and a metallic scent in the air that he also didn't know. The ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Art Dump, gasp!

    Now quite a few of these are raw sketches done straight with a ballpoint. There's one thing I'd like you to bear in mind please: I'm terrible at people and ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Miscellaneous Art Dump

    Yeah I agree the wench sucks. I'm doing a post with my character doodles and those should be better. I might take the wench down, she's not my best. *Rubs ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Miscellaneous Art Dump

    None of these are anybody/thing, I'm making a thread specifically for characters/story sketches at some point. This thread may grow if I doodle randomly and like it. Haha.

    May 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ever Trail - Part 2

    May 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ever Trail - Part 1

    Yeah I guess I'll do that with the next one... It'd be neater too.

    May 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Floods

    Nice job. Serious, but not overly bitter, nor overly lyrical. It will destroy us, Until the world is empty. Now this line I wasn't so sure about, it kinda jarrs. ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ever Trail - Part 1

    Chapter 2 moved to its own thread.

    May 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ever Trail - Part 1

    I pretty much addressed all that, thanks! ^^

    May 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bent Bishop

    ...Win. ... *Tries to find some fault to help with* ... ... No. ... I loved it, heh. I love how he's all confused and doped up, though the short ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Roses and Unicorns

    'and it's only recently that I've stopped thinking: "I learned this when I was four" during science. ' Haha, me too. Except, it was books, not shows. And yeah I ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dance

    Hee, I love the theme. A little more to say about this one, it goes a bit... well i kept tripping over it. 'Woven together in movement's trance.' I don't ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fire and Ice

    Right. My forte lies in poetic analysis, not prose, so I hope you don't mind that I stick to reviewing your poems for now? Actually. *Reads* I really like that! ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: What is love

    Hmm. Not bad I guess. One thing: your erm, title. Reminds me of a Haddaway song. Which is now in my head. Badly. Reeeeeeeegardless, allow me to get the nit-pick-o-matic ...

    May 6, 2009


Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore