User avatar

ScarletDreams14

ScarletDreams14

  • Randomosity Re: Potato

    Jan 7, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Transgender Rights:

    Oh alright, my bad.

    Jan 2, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Transgender Rights:

    I'm not? My post wasn't offending gay rights or anything. I was saying Leelah's story was tragic and it's wrong what happened to her...I have no idea where you got ...

    Jan 2, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Transgender Rights:

    That drawing of her is beautiful and I agree. I think putting Leelah's name instead of Joshua would be a final way to respect her wishes. If only her parents ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Transgender Rights:

    That is true, when I was younger I was always taught by people that transgender and gay people were bad. But eventually I got older and grew up out of ...

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Transgender Rights:

    It's messed up, hard to watch or even hear about stuff like that happen. If I ever see something wrong like that, I'm gonna make sure the person causing the ...

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Transgender Rights:

    Well I was on my computer this morning and I went on MSN, noticing this article. Reading it brought tears to my eyes, I felt so angry and sad for ...

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Potato

    Potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,pota

    Dec 24, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Too..energetic?

    Well I was in chat, and I guess I was spamming which I won't deny cause I was lol. Only because I was bored out of my brains and no ...

    Dec 24, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: If I Was a Reindeer, I Would Be...

    I'd be a fabulus, potato loving, birdy flipping, coffee drinking reindeer c:

    Dec 20, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    OMG your adorable! :shock: :wink: :smt003

    Nov 21, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    You asked for it, this is a picture of me though, I was taking pictures with my friends and we got this one photo. The expression on my face is ...

    Nov 21, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Percy Jackson (HalfBloods of Olympus Roleplay)

    Ikr, he's just adorable! Good actor, I'd still pick the books over the movies though.

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Percy Jackson (HalfBloods of Olympus Roleplay)

    I just made a new RP and no one has bothered to join yet. It's super lonely, so I figured I'd get the word out. I know there's at least ...

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the best alien movie ever made?(In your opinion)

    Attack of the Mutant Goats from planet Zargnog Joking it's E.T

    Nov 18, 2014


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi