User avatar

ScarletDreams14

ScarletDreams14

  • Randomosity Re: Potato

    Jan 7, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Transgender Rights:

    Oh alright, my bad.

    Jan 2, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Transgender Rights:

    I'm not? My post wasn't offending gay rights or anything. I was saying Leelah's story was tragic and it's wrong what happened to her...I have no idea where you got ...

    Jan 2, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Transgender Rights:

    That drawing of her is beautiful and I agree. I think putting Leelah's name instead of Joshua would be a final way to respect her wishes. If only her parents ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Transgender Rights:

    That is true, when I was younger I was always taught by people that transgender and gay people were bad. But eventually I got older and grew up out of ...

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Transgender Rights:

    It's messed up, hard to watch or even hear about stuff like that happen. If I ever see something wrong like that, I'm gonna make sure the person causing the ...

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Transgender Rights:

    Well I was on my computer this morning and I went on MSN, noticing this article. Reading it brought tears to my eyes, I felt so angry and sad for ...

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Potato

    Potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,potato,pota

    Dec 24, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Too..energetic?

    Well I was in chat, and I guess I was spamming which I won't deny cause I was lol. Only because I was bored out of my brains and no ...

    Dec 24, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    (Anyone up for a good Percy Jackson and the Olympians RP?)

    Dec 24, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Role Play (fun!!)

    Where's the Tavern?

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: If I Was a Reindeer, I Would Be...

    I'd be a fabulus, potato loving, birdy flipping, coffee drinking reindeer c:

    Dec 20, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Celebrate the Holidays with the YWS Gift Weekend!

    It's on! -cracks my knuckles- :twisted:

    Dec 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    OMG your adorable! :shock: :wink: :smt003

    Nov 21, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    You asked for it, this is a picture of me though, I was taking pictures with my friends and we got this one photo. The expression on my face is ...

    Nov 21, 2014


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton