User avatar

Scarlet15

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dollhouse [Ch. 1]

    Overall, this is a GREAT start to a story. Everything about is amazing. I don't find any mistakes and.. It's a very interesting start. Can't wait to read more. :)

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Beads

    I didn't read the whole story but I must say your work is absolutely amazing! :D I didn't find anything wrong with it. :3 Keep up with the good work! ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Bleu Celeste - Part 1

    I agree! That was indeed very intense. :} I can't wait to read more. There may have been a few spelling and maybe a few grammar mistakes but overall the ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: BrookField Academy

    This is SUCH a good start to an amazing story. :) If you could have this in a story, it would be really good. :3 So, overall, I liked everything ...

    Jun 8, 2011


*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink