User avatar

Scarlet15

  • Welcome Mat Re: :D

    Thanks guys!! I'll be sure to be your friends.. :D OMG!! I love Kirby AND Frogs!! xD

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: :D

    No!!! It's just.. For some reason.. I suddenly get all sensitive about people being mad at me.. :/

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!! *waves* ^-^

    Ok!! Thanks for being my friend! :} What are the chats? o.o

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: :D

    I'm sorry but.. I actually figured out the site so.. I know more about it.. :/ Would you be sad/mad if I don't join? :C

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: :D

    Thanks!!! :D I will think about joining. x3 I like to write and read fantasy, realistic fiction, fiction and.. Romance. :}

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: :D

    Hey everyone!!!! x3 I'm looking for more friends and I was wondering.. anyone want to be my friend? o.o I can let you know about me if you'd like. :) ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!! *waves* ^-^

    Hey everyone! :D I'm Julia and I'm new here. I might need some help so.. if you are willing to help me, great! :D I'm very nice but.. I'm at ...

    Jun 8, 2011


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch