User avatar

Scarlet15

  • Lounge, The Re: Anorexia?

    I was thinking about it.. and maybe I shouldn't worry about it to much and just accept myself the way I am. :) Because... I'm pretty much healthy. :3

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Anorexia?

    Thanks for the advice. :D I ate TO much today... xP I ate six things one after the other... xP

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Anorexia?

    Thanks SO much!! :D

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Anorexia?

    I guess you guys are right. Well.. It says that I'm supposed to weigh 127-130 something pounds and I weigh like 107.. o.o I binge because.. I don't eat much ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Anorexia?

    I'm worried that I might have it. O.O Can anyone give me signs of having it? It's like.. I binge and sometimes I don't eat that much.. :/ I know ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Ideas?? o.0

    This is probably in the wrong topic but.. Does anyone want to write a story with me?? o.0 If so.. what would you like to write about?? o.0

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Friends!! :D

    Thanks!!! :D Where is the chat room? o.o

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Friends!! :D

    Haha, hi there, Julia! Truth be told, I'm quite shy myself. Or. Rather. Socially awkward and antisocial... but that's not the point. Nice to sort of meet you and such! ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Friends!! :D

    No offense but.. I'm really young and I'm not ready yet to become friends with older people... -.-

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Friends!! :D

    Hey! I'm not trying to sound like a bragger but.. I really want to make more friends on this site... -.- I can let you know about me if you'd ...

    Jun 9, 2011


Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle