User avatar

Scarlet15

  • Lounge, The Re: Friends!! :D

    Hey! I'm not trying to sound like a bragger but.. I really want to make more friends on this site... -.- I can let you know about me if you'd ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bleu Celeste - Part 2

    This is absolutely AMAZING like the first part. :} I didn't find any problems in this piece and I hope that you write more soon! :D

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bleu Celeste - Part 1

    I agree! That was indeed very intense. :} I can't wait to read more. There may have been a few spelling and maybe a few grammar mistakes but overall the ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rainbow (Chapter 1)

    I know, my name is very weird. "Rainbow". I didn't know that anything was wrong with it. In fact, it is what made me unique. My story is also very ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: BrookField Academy

    This is SUCH a good start to an amazing story. :) If you could have this in a story, it would be really good. :3 So, overall, I liked everything ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!! *waves* ^-^

    Hey everyone! :D I'm Julia and I'm new here. I might need some help so.. if you are willing to help me, great! :D I'm very nice but.. I'm at ...

    Jun 8, 2011


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)