User avatar

Scarlet15

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rainbow (Chapter 2)

    Thanks SO much for the critique. :) Hopefully it will help me in my other pieces. :)

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Another Gaze

    I liked the whole mysterious aspect of this piece. I really liked it! :D

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!! *waves* ^-^

    Ok!! Thanks for being my friend! :} What are the chats? o.o

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: :D

    I'm sorry but.. I actually figured out the site so.. I know more about it.. :/ Would you be sad/mad if I don't join? :C

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Friends!! :D

    Thanks!!! :D Where is the chat room? o.o

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Friends!! :D

    Haha, hi there, Julia! Truth be told, I'm quite shy myself. Or. Rather. Socially awkward and antisocial... but that's not the point. Nice to sort of meet you and such! ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rainbow (Chapter 2)

    As I got my schedule, I decided to compare it with Rainee's. I had EVERY class with her! Oh great. How am I going to survive here? As I entered ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Last Angel chapter one

    OMG!!! You are truly talented! :D I didn't find anything wrong with this piece and I can't wait to read more!! ^-^

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fatal love

    I love how it's written in "poem form". It's very interesting and it explains a lot. I didn't find any mistakes but overall I thought it was really good. :3

    Jun 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dollhouse [Ch. 1]

    Overall, this is a GREAT start to a story. Everything about is amazing. I don't find any mistakes and.. It's a very interesting start. Can't wait to read more. :)

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fatal love

    This little piece is really good. I don't see anything wrong with it. x)

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: :D

    Thanks!!! :D I will think about joining. x3 I like to write and read fantasy, realistic fiction, fiction and.. Romance. :}

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Friends!! :D

    No offense but.. I'm really young and I'm not ready yet to become friends with older people... -.-

    Jun 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beads

    I didn't read the whole story but I must say your work is absolutely amazing! :D I didn't find anything wrong with it. :3 Keep up with the good work! ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: :D

    Hey everyone!!!! x3 I'm looking for more friends and I was wondering.. anyone want to be my friend? o.o I can let you know about me if you'd like. :) ...

    Jun 9, 2011


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne