User avatar

Scarlet15

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Am I Perfect Yet? (1)

    ok!! :D

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Should I continue to write Rainbow?

    Basically.. Like some people have their folders of short stories or something.

    Jun 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Am I Perfect Yet? (1)

    Thanks for the critiquing guys!! xD I fixed it up A LOT and I would appreciate it if you tell me what you think of the new version. :}

    Jun 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Am I Perfect Yet? (1)

    I always had the same question ever since I was little. "Am I ever going to be perfect yet?". Throughout my life-time, it has been a very long journey. I ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Ideas?? o.0

    This is probably in the wrong topic but.. Does anyone want to write a story with me?? o.0 If so.. what would you like to write about?? o.0

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Should I continue to write Rainbow?

    Awesome!! :D Yea.. I might just switch off and write stories.. One question. How do I make my stories be organized into something?? o.o

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Should I continue to write Rainbow?

    Please give me your honest opinions. I kinda want to stop it so I can start over with maybe a better story. I just feel like people don't like it ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I am Werewolf (Chapter 1)

    I read some of this and I have to say this is absolutely AMAZING!!! :D

    Jun 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rainbow (Chapter 3)

    Thanks. Obviously I make a lot of mistakes in my writing and I'm sorry for that. But yea. She just made that her user. Because.. hers and Rainees would be ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rainbow (Chapter 2)

    Thanks for critiquing it again. :/ I feel bad that I made all of those mistakes.. -.-

    Jun 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rainbow (Chapter 1)

    Thanks for critiquing it. The thing is.. it's kinda obvious. An ocean is full of all those exotic creatures and people where scared of her because she dressed gothically. You ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Victoria Victimised

    Hey!! You're SOO talented!! :}

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: :D

    No!!! It's just.. For some reason.. I suddenly get all sensitive about people being mad at me.. :/

    Jun 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rainbow (Chapter 3)

    I'm so sorry for those extra color links.. -.- I don't know how to make text in color but... Please just ignore it. :)

    Jun 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rainbow (Chapter 3)

    I learned from Rainee that there is a school website. I wanted to check it out. Part of it is because usually the school websites have a little chat box ...

    Jun 11, 2011


History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte