User avatar

Scarlet15

  • Lounge, The Re: Anorexia?

    I was thinking about it.. and maybe I shouldn't worry about it to much and just accept myself the way I am. :) Because... I'm pretty much healthy. :3

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fearless

    I LOVE this!! :D Feel free to check out my pieces but they aren't that good. :/

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Anorexia?

    Thanks for the advice. :D I ate TO much today... xP I ate six things one after the other... xP

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1

    All I can say is that this story is absolutely amazing! :D

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: :D

    Thanks guys!! I'll be sure to be your friends.. :D OMG!! I love Kirby AND Frogs!! xD

    Jun 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Biography of a villain

    I would like it if you kinda made it into a story but overall I thought it was pretty good. :) I like your work.

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Anorexia?

    Thanks SO much!! :D

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Chances We Take

    That was actually pretty deep and intense. :3 I say keep on writing! :D

    Jun 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emotion Wave

    Really interesting but I thought it was too short. :/

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Anorexia?

    I guess you guys are right. Well.. It says that I'm supposed to weigh 127-130 something pounds and I weigh like 107.. o.o I binge because.. I don't eat much ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Am I Perfect Yet? (1)

    Thanks! I will really try to jump into the plot more once I write the second chapter. :)

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No One.

    I thought was really powerful and emotional. :} I think you should definitely should write more. :)

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Anorexia?

    I'm worried that I might have it. O.O Can anyone give me signs of having it? It's like.. I binge and sometimes I don't eat that much.. :/ I know ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Not As They Seem chapt. 1

    I thought it was pretty good. :)

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Last Chance...

    I thought this was pretty good. It always made me want to know what was happening next. :3

    Jun 14, 2011


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)