User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Questions and Answers Re: Larger Avatar Limits

    That GIF is officially Satan-approved. Do you have photoshop or gimp? 'Cos you could just open it in that and resize it

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: So I'm new here.

    > citizenkaneclapping.avi

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: You gonna talk to me or

    Also because the new mods suck lol I wonder if anyone else will 'migrate' I forsee us being to YWS as the Inkies were to Figment, if too many do

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here

    I would post a hi-five GIF or maybe a hugging one but I'm not on my desktop. So you'll have to do with this- > hurleyhuggingsawyer.avi

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Threnody, We have a God on Figment, too. Gotta wonder if they're the same person; especially if I remind you of him. I put a few pieces up if you ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Gringo, Apparently not. Which is awesome, because I prefer this username over my other frequently used one, Pie the Phucking Moron. Too many questions with that one, and people constantly ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Figment, (another writing site), has essentially gone down the tube, (not to mention the fact that they banned me), so I'm lookin' for a new site. IMPRESS ME. Or not. ...

    Apr 2, 2012


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler