User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Archive Re: Guilds!

    The time period is set shortly before the Great Guild Gathering (more commonly known as Triple G Event), where all Guilds meet for sharing of knowledge and sporting competitions. I'm ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Crash of the Stetson (lit., open)

    Hmm... your username hinted to more demons, in my opinion :D Anyways, I'd be glad if such a... unique.... YWS'esser as you joined any of my SB's :) Suuuure, gimme ...

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Crash of the Stetson (lit., open)

    Or not. That's cool, too.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Crash of the Stetson (lit., open)

    (My character) Name: Marley Finch McGhee Age: Twenty-four Gender: Male Appearance: Personality Blurb: Since he has quite a calm and collected vibe about him, Marley, or as he prefers to ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Crash of the Stetson (lit., open)

    I was trying to figure out what a storybook was, until I realized it was just Roleplaying. Which is awesome because I haven't roleplayed in forever. So, hopefully I remember ...

    Apr 3, 2012


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus