-
Re: The Conflict [Accepting profiles in DT/ Started]
Asabelle & Theodon -- Eajra Asabelle had leaned forward, both to see what the elf was doing, and to stop her if she suspected she was hurting Theodon rather than ...
Feb 18, 2013 -
Re: The Conflict [Accepting profiles in DT/ Started]
Asabelle & Theodon -- Mare Arbores; lost Asabelle could hear the rush of wind in the tree-tops, but the forest was calm as a mountain pond. Whenever she looked up, ...
Feb 11, 2013 -
Re: Vagabonds of the Universe. (Starting, Open for Characters)
hopefully this is, uh, all right??? Javert Linda, the daughter of the Gaea's captain, had announced earlier to the crew in her long, drolling voice that they were headed towards ...
Feb 9, 2013 -
Re: The Conflict [Accepting profiles in DT/ Started]
Name: Asabelle Dammensdottir Race and Appearance: Dwarf. Asabelle stands at a meager 3'4", (though she insists she's 3'4" and three quarters), having been born in a town where shortness, even ...
Jan 27, 2013 -
Re: Eden, Sin City
Yo. I'll have this up in the titanpad as soon as I can. Name: Eddie Age: Twenty-seven Gender: Male Appearance: Eddie stands at around 4’2”, weighs in at 156 lb, ...
Jun 14, 2012 -
Re: Voltages (Closed)
Simon I shook my hand furiously, and looked around the camp equally, if not two times, as furiously. I spotted Mince, and my eyes narrowed. I could see his eyes ...
Apr 22, 2012 -
Re: Voltages (Closed)
/ ooc // I would like to quickly mention before I go any further, that I haven't roleplayed in a little under a year, not to mention I'm more used ...
Apr 21, 2012 -
Re: Voltages (Closed)
Name: Simon Udandarao Gender: Male Age: Fifteen Clan: Loyalist Appearance: Simon is a bit short for his age, standing in at around 4'11", (though he'll swear he's 4'11" and a ...
Apr 17, 2012 -
Re: Voltages (Closed)
Hey, this sounds pretty neat. If I may, I'd like to reserve a Loyalist spot? I'll have a character up either by tonight or tomorrow.
Apr 17, 2012 -
Re: Vesuvios - Accepting (Still on)
Neat idea, hope this is adequete, Name: Quadratus Oppius Cornelius, though he prefers Cornelius. Age: Seventeen Gender: Male Story: Cornelius is the son of Caius Oppius Novanus and Cornelia Sosis ...
Apr 16, 2012 -
Re: Sent to Mars (Accepting! Please join!)
A year later, PhD in hand, Nicholas searched for a job researching. He submitted his thesis and resume to nearly twenty different space programs, and got rejection letters and white ...
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Sent to Mars (Accepting! Please join!)
just that the members are picked, they don't go looking for the job. So if you could just make him do something that would catch the senior scientists' attantion then ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Sent to Mars (Accepting! Please join!)
Name: Nicholas Queen Age: 24 Gender: Male Role: Scientist Appearance: Nicholas is tall and what some might describe as skinny-fat, though he’s gotten a bit more fit after undergoing the ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Sent to Mars (Accepting! Please join!)
I'd like to reserve a Human Scientist spot, if I may. I'll have a character up by tomorrow.
Apr 10, 2012 -
Re: Guilds!
Name: Anthonius K. Brooks Age: Fifty-one Gender: Male Appearance: Short, and a bit pudgy around the midsection, Anthonius stands at about 4’6”, and weighs in at about 160, clothes and ...
Apr 7, 2012
