User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Writers Corner Re: WattPad?

    it's mostly made up of Twelve-Year-Olds who only write fan-fiction or generally angsty stories, and the reviews are sub-par most of the time. 3/10 would not recommend. If you're looking ...

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: A Novel Idea

    Thank, Aria! I was wondering, will you be writing the plots in this order, or will you mix them, or something third...? I'll probably be splitting it into four or ...

    Feb 6, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: A Novel Idea

    Thanks, Cadi! Especially thanks for pointing that stuff out, having holes poked in my stories is usually the best way I can work it out into a workable storyline, ahaah ...

    Feb 4, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: A Novel Idea

    And by 'novel' I mean both full-length story and super neat. I'm kind of looking for opinions + critique on this idea I had, so, uh, yeah let's do this: ...

    Feb 2, 2013
  • Writing Tips Re: Structuring a Novel; A Brief Excerpt

    Thanks for the clarification Kyllorac. I'm a little worried though that the beginning of my story (first 4 chapters) doesn't have enough tension. I'm using the beginning as mostly background ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Structuring a Novel; A Brief Excerpt

    This is a brief sort-of excerpt from A Guide To Writing Your Novel by Lee Roddy, which is a fantastically helpful book that I highly suggest looking into. " STRUCTURING ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Opinions Desperately Wanted

    I was thinking fantasy because some of the concepts seem flawed, I guess because I can't imagine it turning that way, it would cause too many chain reactions that in ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Opinions Desperately Wanted

    Whenever anything has twins in, I always wonder why. Is it for cools, or for something deeper? Haha, interesting question. It's mostly for cools I suppose, but there's another reason, ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Opinions Desperately Wanted

    It's a psycho-thriller, but maybe fantasy would also be a catagory to incorperate. I'm a bit confused as to why. Elaborate, perhaps? Now I'm going to answer your other questions ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Opinions Desperately Wanted

    First off (and this is more confused to my poor overworked brain) Is this a critique on how people are anti-homosexual nowdays? Or is it just a story? More just ...

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Opinions Desperately Wanted

    For a psychological thriller idea I've been working on- During a presidential election, there is a woman running for president who has sworn to ban gay marriage, put a stop ...

    Apr 2, 2012


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe