-
Re: I'd like to think this counts as art
Thank you! I actually am pretty proud of the colouring, so thank you. I learned about colour theory recently in my painting class, so glad it's at least been sinking ...
Apr 16, 2012 -
Re: I'd like to think this counts as art
lol, but seriously. It should, if it doesn't. First off, let me introduce you to colourization, This image used to be completely black & white, (it is a picture of ...
Apr 14, 2012 -
Re: Character Sketch(es), Yo
I'm purty damn proud of this, so I was wonderin' if I could get some opinions, yo. lineart sketched and inked on paper with pens 'n' pencils, then scanned in ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: In Need of an Artist
I could do it, it'll take a while of course, seeing as there's so many characters, but I'll definitely try! How 'bout if I do, you review what I have ...
Apr 7, 2012 -
Re: Johnny Cash Typography, yo
I've only recently gotten into typography, (mostly just doodling lyrics during driver's ed), and if there happen to be any typographers on, I would love to hear some thoughts, mayhaps?
Mar 31, 2012
