User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Art & Photography Re: Fanart + character sketches

    Ahh, thank you both for the comments and critiques! Esp. for the 4th picture, though that one I did in literally four minutes and was really just something to help ...

    Feb 6, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Fanart + character sketches

    idek, here, some of these are old but whatevs: Fanart: Wilfred & Star Trek And character sketches: These are the main characters of my novel, and I have a sketch ...

    Jan 29, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Fart Dump

    That's just gross, I apologize. Here, have some arts. It's not all star trek fanart, I swear see, a sexy alien oops Oh, and all these above ^ have been ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Some paintings and some Star Trek (art dump, yo)

    Thank you! Comics are definitely my jam, not gonna lie. And, other than trying to think up new ones which is both lame and hard, they are super fun. As ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Some paintings and some Star Trek (art dump, yo)

    Thanks! I think the only Yeomen I've seen so far that had normal hair was the one in The Cage. And as for the noses, the only artist I can ...

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Some paintings and some Star Trek (art dump, yo)

    Bit of an art dump, first off, some ~fabulous~ paintings I did, This is the cover for Ludo's You're Awful, I Love You album. This is actually the ~very first ...

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Realism, yo

    So, most of the things I draw are cartoons, really, so I've been trying my hand at realism lately. Critique is greatly appreciated (seriously, just tear 'em to shreds) Cheers, ...

    May 20, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Some graphic design work, yo

    On a different writing site I frequent often ( figment ), you have the option of adding a book cover to your stories, and I've gotten into making my own ...

    May 15, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Need Opinions!

    Okay, I'm gonna start off by saying that I'm really not the biggest fan of manga in general, but I think this is suppose to be more of a graphic ...

    May 10, 2012
  • Poetry Discussion Re: -

    Trees; A Haiku Trees are total crap. I'd rather spend my time in the vaccuum of space

    May 7, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Lonely

    Alright, I need to say it -- I love the colouring. I just, mmph, love it. Especially on the pants, I think you've really got the hang of shading/highlighting. A ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Hide

    Very neat! I love the shading, especially on the skin. It gives it a kind of 'dirty' look, which fits excellently with the picture. I also like the shadows in ...

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Sketch(es), Yo

    Oh my, thank you, Mr. Sauce : D

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Sketch(es), Yo

    ~*~art dump~*~ I'm actually rather proud of this one, as well, seeing as I have trouble finding the right skin tone for darker skinned characters. Even if he does look ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Sketch(es), Yo

    Thank you, Keenanocity and Lyricalias! I actually do draw a lot of 'em, about three fourths of the stuff I draw is either mine or my friend's characters. I might ...

    Apr 16, 2012


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar