User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who would you save?

    and they can make another. I have to disagree with this portion of your statement (though this portion alone, mind you). Because they can't just simply make another, just as ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: I'm tired of religious people getting all up in my grill.

    I think we'll be fine. Perry and Santorum dropped out, which just leaves Romney, and I really think it's going to boil down to him and Obama. And in my ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who would you save?

    This has been an interesting debate in the past, so I thought I'd bring it up for y'all to mull over. If you had a chance to save either your ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: I'm tired of religious people getting all up in my grill.

    This, this, this. Although there are plenty of religious people who do just simply coexist, and there are plenty of Athiests who try to force their beliefs down others' throats. ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How does your sig make people feel?

    Makes me think, "You're welcome."

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    Seriously? You're using this as an argument? Higher hormone levels does not mean that a pregnant woman is "controlled by emotions". They are still fully capable of making reasonable decisions. ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    I've tried to contain my laughing GIFs, but Seriously? By that logic, when a woman is on her period, she shouldn't be able to make decisions. Also, after an abortion ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    There's lots of issues with that, but I'll just focus on the cats. Love is not an emotion. Lust is, but not love. Animals often display emotions, but usually it's ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    They also do not love. First of all, false. Cats, and basically every mammal alive, are capable of many emotions, least of all love. However, that has absolutely nothing to ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    So you're saying you're no better than an animal? Well, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. I have a problem with the disregard for human life because I care ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    And how do you know? That was my only "...seriously?" GIF, but ...seriously? Because it's been proven by science. AKA actual facts and not personal feelings and opinions. The fetus ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    nobody is asking the fetus' opinion here, we're just going on the will of the mother. At the time when an abortion is legal, the fetus wouldn't even be sentient ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Share your Blog thread.

    Cool idea, I have a Tumblr, and it's more art-centric than writing, but it's rad. I promise. I also have a side blog, that's a more personal/things I like/obsessive reblogging ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Bacon quotes

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How does your sig make people feel?

    Makes me think you're a nine-year-old ~*~lol speshul snowflake~*~ moron.

    Apr 5, 2012


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack