-
Re: Abortions
I appreciate that it's not the rape victim's fault that they're pregnant, but murder is a worse crime than rape and enduring some pain is better than killing an innocent ...
Apr 14, 2012 -
Re: Mathematics in daily life!!!!
I'm not quite sure what you want opinions on. The fact that people use maths in everyday life is just that, a fact. There's really no dispute against it.
Apr 14, 2012 -
Re: Abortions
She should have just given it up for adoption, as should all rape victims who don't want the babies. What if they don't want to go through childbirth? What if ...
Apr 14, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
Mary Jane or a bus full of children, you say? Ooh, ohh Save the bus of children, and then magically have enough time to also save Mary Jane because screw ...
Apr 14, 2012 -
Re: Explain Your Signature.
Um mine is saying people with faith shouldn't base their arguments around said faith, because arguments (good, logical ones, anyway) are based on fact, rather than opinion. And opinion is ...
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
My happiness is certainly worth more than someone else's grief. In personal wealth, mind you. I would rather be happy than grieving, and like I've mentioned before, I'm really not ...
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
Thus the baby is of greater value because if things proceed as we might reasonabely expect, that baby will be in a position to make meaningful choices about its life, ...
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
The baby. Animals, while cute, possess no living soul. Humans, no matter how small, do. Would you be so kind as to provide some proof of that?
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
A baby, are you kidding me? Why would I choose, I don't know, a dog or something over a human child ? Many reasons, though could you give me one ...
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
I'm actually not really sure what the situation is where you can either save your pet or a baby. Some people in the past have suggested you're in a burning ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
Isn't there a bigger issue at hand if you have an unknown child in your possession in your house? That would be fun to explain the authorities after.
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
Is this a question of what we would do, or what we should do? What you would do. Everyone's not going to save the pet, and everyone's not going to ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
My personal stance on it would be save the pet. Because, like I mentioned, and like most of you mentioned, I don't know the baby, or the parents. It wouldn't ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
Depends, do I have to keep the baby? ...no... Why would you have to keep it? The baby! Any particular reason why? It depends on what is considered more valuable, ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
I'd save my saxophone. Sensible.
Apr 10, 2012
