User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Lyricalias has some interesting thoughts... O.o Satan is a cool guy O_o.JPG Bro, I'm the coolest.

    May 5, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: It is free-comic-book-day

    Most comic book stores (or at least one per county) participate in what is know as free-comic-book-day. Basically, you get free comic books. So go get some comic books, ya ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who would you save?

    The baby could also grow up to be a murderer, or a rapist, or something else equally unpleasant. Not that that's a reason to not save the baby, but, to ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    @Kabloozleman, I really don't have much to say here, but since you quoted a few of my posts I feel the need to reply to them. However, like I mentioned, ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's the Circle of Life, Guys.

    Classy-Giant-Isopod laughs in the face of the feline.

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's the Circle of Life, Guys.

    I like giant isopods, personally. I mean, just look at the little bugger! I guess I like them because I've spent a little too much time researching them, and because ...

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Worst Case Scenario: Arts vs. Sciences

    I might be biased, but I'd cut art. I mean, yeah, I'm an artist, but I want to make science my career, so it would be more important for me ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Day of Silence

    It's about being silent, thus no communication whatsoever. Silence =/= no communication. Silence is simply not making any noise, not speaking. Like I stated in a previous post, if it ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Day of Silence

    I actually spent a good deal of time this morning contemplating whether or not internet discussion counted as speaking, but it's not really about communication per say, seeing as kids ...

    Apr 20, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Day of Silence

    Yeah, a lot of people seem to say that. But, to me anyways, the day of silence is more out of respect than protest. I think the night of noise ...

    Apr 20, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Day of Silence

    Today, while also being International Weed Day, Hitler's birthday, and the Anniversary of Columbine, is also the Day of Silence. People who choose to participate in the Day of Silence ...

    Apr 20, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mathematics in daily life!!!!

    I just want to know opinion of people about mathematics as it is considered as most difficult subject as far as I am concern. I think that's pretty open to ...

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How much of your happiness is contingent upon socialization?

    How much of your happiness is contingent upon socialization? Like, how happy could you be as a total recluse? Being an introvert, I obviously prefer to be alone, because it ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who would you save?

    Really? My family have had 5 cats in the last 15 or so years, and most of my friends and extended family that have pets often replace that pet. Well, ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vampires and Werewolves

    There actually have been real-life vampires, not in the sense that they die in sunlight or are immortal or anything, but there are many people who drank human blood on ...

    Apr 15, 2012


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White