User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    Yes I understand this, but I am curious if you do not believe in God then why do you give a god that you do not believe in credit by ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    Satan, ever heard of the University of Arizona's Astronomy Camp? I can't say I have (though just from the name of it it sounds awesome), the only universities I've really ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholic or Protestant

    I don't have anything to contribute to the on-going conversation exactly, but I do have a question that I hope someone can answer. I've only recently learned the differences between ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    I agree to this. They really need to increase NASA's funding. I went to a Space and Aeronautic Elementary school, so, It's going to be better if they did. I ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    @charcoalspacewolfman, You do realize meterology and astronomy are two completely different things, right? Because your response was not only ignorant to astronomy, but it's just downright idiotic. We

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    Honestly, this has to be the dumbest reason ever. Right, I forgot, the continued existence of the human race is so dumb. Silly me.

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    NASA is too underfunded. We should build it up again. :) That's why y'all should sign the petition if you haven't already : D

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    I think space exploration is a gigantic waste of time. We have enough problems here on earth that have yet to be dealt with, and running away won't help. Space ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    The only problem with just cutting defense altogether, is we still technically need it. There are still wars going on, and until the military pulls out of those countries, it ...

    May 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    Currently, only 0.5% of the US' National Budget goes towards NASA, (though there is a petition trying to get it changed to 1%). Whereas, say, the United States Defense budget ...

    May 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Star Wars Prequels

    "And then of course, Yoda. He shouldn’t have had any light sabre at all. But, despite all his wisdom and knowledge, Yoda eventually has to take out a tiny baby-sized ...

    May 9, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Wacky Facts

    Intelligence is in no way connected to the size of your brain. 'in no way' is false. Completely false. The amount of intelligence you posess is not connected to the ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Star Wars Prequels

    I always liked him too. I always thought people overreacted, just like with Navi from Ocarina of Time. She has a reputation for being "ungodly annoying", but really? I never ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fanfiction?

    I personally don't like fanfiction, but a lot of people enjoy it and enjoy writing it, so I don't see it as a bad thing. Plus it kind of depends ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Star Wars Prequels

    I'm honestly more of a trekkie, but even non -star wars fans agree the prequels sucked. If two and three hadn't been made, I'd be...OK. ...OK-ish. Although, for some ungodly ...

    May 6, 2012


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief