-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
is this kawaii enough
Jun 9, 2012 -
Re: Jehovah's Witness'
I personally view most, if not all, sects of Christianity as crazy. Mostly because it astonishes me that the religion is still alive today, but what're you gonna do
Jun 6, 2012 -
Re: Jehovah's Witness'
The seclusion aspect of it. For my religion, for instance, you're encouraged to learn and question, and if you don't believe, you're always allowed out of it. Furthermore, it's cool ...
Jun 5, 2012 -
Re: Jehovah's Witness'
So, mind giving us ill-informed folks a basic run-down on who the Jehova's Witnesses are, what they're trying to accomplish, and the whys? All right, I'll do my best. Do ...
Jun 5, 2012 -
Re: Jehovah's Witness'
Uh, honestly, I don't really regard Jehovah's WItnesses as awesome. To me, they are one of the crazy sects of Christianity. Their whole focus, to me, is the armageddon, when ...
Jun 5, 2012 -
Re: Jehovah's Witness'
I was hoping I could get some sort of discussion on Jehovah's Witness' going here, partly because it's one of the few things I know a lot about (I was ...
Jun 5, 2012 -
Re: Your Views on Homosexuality
I like how everyone thus far in this topic assumes that there are only two possible sexes. Or that all people have a sex drive. Just saying. Well, of course ...
May 22, 2012 -
Re: Satanism
All hail...me.
May 20, 2012 -
Re: Your Views on Homosexuality
I just have a few things to say, because this thread has been bugging me everytime I see it, as if it just /wants/ me to post a reply. First ...
May 16, 2012 -
Re: NASA
I plan on doing physics for my undergrad and then either going to Optical, Nuclear, or Astrophysics for my masters. Physics five? never not high-five a fellow futute physicist!
May 13, 2012 -
Re: Nuclear Power
Okay, so, I'd like to start off by saying something. I live in Illinois, which out of the fifty states, is the leading producer/consumer of nuclear energy. We have six ...
May 12, 2012 -
Re: Atheists!
Satan: Your point of view is sad and I want more in life than you I suppose. But whatever makes you happiest and truly works for great for you but ...
May 12, 2012 -
Re: Atheists!
However I do believe that going through life with no hope of ever actually going to anything better or worse would be boring and yes mundane. (Could be assumed that ...
May 12, 2012 -
Re: Atheists!
I respect them greatly for their ability to get up every morning despite the fact, that in their hearts they have no hope for anything better then the mundane existence ...
May 12, 2012 -
Re: Atheists!
So I'm just asking here, how did the world we live on come into existance? Do you really expect me to know this? Or answer it with, "Oh! Well, you ...
May 12, 2012
