-
Re: The First Words You See Describe You
duct, glove, run & hone i don't think i did it right.
Feb 25, 2013 -
Re: Your Blog
i'm very inactive rn due to work, though it livens back up after tax season. also something funky's going on with my layout and all the text is centered. that ...
Feb 25, 2013 -
Re: Jung Personality Types
I've never gotten anything other than INTP (though i'm close to 50/50 where Percieving/Judging is concerned usually), and after researching the cognitive functions, I'd say it fits me p nicely.
Feb 25, 2013 -
Re: POC Characters
P much a lot of what I would say has been said -- do your research (really frickin important, I probably changed 1389472 things in my plot after doing just ...
Feb 25, 2013 -
Re: What's the most beautiful word? Thoughts?
Quintessential is a fab word imo. I'm also partial to: frickdamn butts & Sonder. frickdamn & butts aren't as neat when they're capitalized
Feb 23, 2013 -
Re: Tea Or Coffee?
Oh stop. Do you live in the Midwest? Yeah, actually. Southern Illy-nois, to be exact.
Feb 23, 2013 -
Re: Best Avatar
Clearly, upside-down-face Cary Grant beats all.
Feb 18, 2013 -
Re: Post your desktop
I'm afraid I'm not terribly organized, and I like to have everything in one place, so there is a slight clutter of icons. Their positions do make some amount of ...
Feb 15, 2013 -
Re: Tea Or Coffee?
I go through phases where I either drink a ton of coffee or a ton of tea. November-December was tea (mostly because of nano (tea helps me write)), but now ...
Feb 13, 2013 -
Re: What else do you do?!
I... work + paint + science + crochet + draw + (used to) dance + cook (mostly pizza & french toast) + watch movies + other art stuff (mostly making ...
Feb 11, 2013 -
Re: Mindblowing theories: yours and mine.
#1.)Why is outerspace black, when black is the absorbtion of all colors and space is supposed to be nothing. Or are we just seeing the boundries of space? But if ...
Feb 10, 2013 -
Re: Mindblowing theories: yours and mine.
This is something of a theory about the universe's future, and something I found particularly mind-blowing when I read it: (also since this has been tested and thus far proven, ...
Feb 9, 2013 -
Re: Jehovah's Witness'
Questions- Has my friend misunderstood the belief that the Devil only came down to earth in 1914 and before that he was still in Heaven? If not, why so? Do ...
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: Favorite comedians
Nick Kroll, all-time favourite, no doubt. Nick Swardson, Ricky Gervais, Robin Williams, Donald Glover, aaaaaand Wyatt Cenac are also my favourites. And I have a certain respect for Daniel Tosh, ...
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: Is the quality of media declining?
Basically what Cadi said, I'm just posting because I can safely confirm that something similar does hold in television and film.
Jun 16, 2012
