User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mathematics in daily life!!!!

    I just want to know opinion of people about mathematics as it is considered as most difficult subject as far as I am concern. I think that's pretty open to ...

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Sketch(es), Yo

    Oh my, thank you, Mr. Sauce : D

    Apr 19, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Vesuvios DT

    Checkin' in, yo. Also I edited my profile to include a picture. Yep.

    Apr 19, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltages DT

    Regarding character relationships, I'd like to note Simon isn't the most friendly guy. He will make friends, sorrrrt of...?, but he's not a best-friend type and not a very loyal ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltages DT

    Yo, so, LHeart and I were chattin', and came up with a sort of fight situation, where Nuphuwhetever seriously injues Simon. But one of the other Loyalists would have to ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltages DT

    Yo.

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Sketch(es), Yo

    ~*~art dump~*~ I'm actually rather proud of this one, as well, seeing as I have trouble finding the right skin tone for darker skinned characters. Even if he does look ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Name: Simon Udandarao Gender: Male Age: Fifteen Clan: Loyalist Appearance: Simon is a bit short for his age, standing in at around 4'11", (though he'll swear he's 4'11" and a ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Hey, this sounds pretty neat. If I may, I'd like to reserve a Loyalist spot? I'll have a character up either by tonight or tomorrow.

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Vesuvios - Accepting (Still on)

    Neat idea, hope this is adequete, Name: Quadratus Oppius Cornelius, though he prefers Cornelius. Age: Seventeen Gender: Male Story: Cornelius is the son of Caius Oppius Novanus and Cornelia Sosis ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Structuring a Novel; A Brief Excerpt

    Thanks for the clarification Kyllorac. I'm a little worried though that the beginning of my story (first 4 chapters) doesn't have enough tension. I'm using the beginning as mostly background ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How much of your happiness is contingent upon socialization?

    How much of your happiness is contingent upon socialization? Like, how happy could you be as a total recluse? Being an introvert, I obviously prefer to be alone, because it ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who would you save?

    Really? My family have had 5 cats in the last 15 or so years, and most of my friends and extended family that have pets often replace that pet. Well, ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Sketch(es), Yo

    Thank you, Keenanocity and Lyricalias! I actually do draw a lot of 'em, about three fourths of the stuff I draw is either mine or my friend's characters. I might ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: I'd like to think this counts as art

    Thank you! I actually am pretty proud of the colouring, so thank you. I learned about colour theory recently in my painting class, so glad it's at least been sinking ...

    Apr 16, 2012


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig