User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who would you save?

    The baby could also grow up to be a murderer, or a rapist, or something else equally unpleasant. Not that that's a reason to not save the baby, but, to ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    @Kabloozleman, I really don't have much to say here, but since you quoted a few of my posts I feel the need to reply to them. However, like I mentioned, ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's the Circle of Life, Guys.

    Classy-Giant-Isopod laughs in the face of the feline.

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's the Circle of Life, Guys.

    I like giant isopods, personally. I mean, just look at the little bugger! I guess I like them because I've spent a little too much time researching them, and because ...

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Lonely

    Alright, I need to say it -- I love the colouring. I just, mmph, love it. Especially on the pants, I think you've really got the hang of shading/highlighting. A ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Worst Case Scenario: Arts vs. Sciences

    I might be biased, but I'd cut art. I mean, yeah, I'm an artist, but I want to make science my career, so it would be more important for me ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltages DT

    Hey, I think I'm just gonna drop out. Really, really sorry, but I have been surprisingly busy the last couple of days, so I haven't had the time to sit ...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Vesuvios DT

    1. Seems like it shold be pretty grand. 2. Leaving his father's bar, probably 3. Fa sho. 4. ehhhhh, nothing comes to mind. 5. I've never been in one on ...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Day of Silence

    It's about being silent, thus no communication whatsoever. Silence =/= no communication. Silence is simply not making any noise, not speaking. Like I stated in a previous post, if it ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Simon I shook my hand furiously, and looked around the camp equally, if not two times, as furiously. I spotted Mince, and my eyes narrowed. I could see his eyes ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    / ooc // I would like to quickly mention before I go any further, that I haven't roleplayed in a little under a year, not to mention I'm more used ...

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Day of Silence

    I actually spent a good deal of time this morning contemplating whether or not internet discussion counted as speaking, but it's not really about communication per say, seeing as kids ...

    Apr 20, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Day of Silence

    Yeah, a lot of people seem to say that. But, to me anyways, the day of silence is more out of respect than protest. I think the night of noise ...

    Apr 20, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Day of Silence

    Today, while also being International Weed Day, Hitler's birthday, and the Anniversary of Columbine, is also the Day of Silence. People who choose to participate in the Day of Silence ...

    Apr 20, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Hide

    Very neat! I love the shading, especially on the skin. It gives it a kind of 'dirty' look, which fits excellently with the picture. I also like the shadows in ...

    Apr 19, 2012


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe