User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    @charcoalspacewolfman, You do realize meterology and astronomy are two completely different things, right? Because your response was not only ignorant to astronomy, but it's just downright idiotic. We

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    Honestly, this has to be the dumbest reason ever. Right, I forgot, the continued existence of the human race is so dumb. Silly me.

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    NASA is too underfunded. We should build it up again. :) That's why y'all should sign the petition if you haven't already : D

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    I think space exploration is a gigantic waste of time. We have enough problems here on earth that have yet to be dealt with, and running away won't help. Space ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    The only problem with just cutting defense altogether, is we still technically need it. There are still wars going on, and until the military pulls out of those countries, it ...

    May 10, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Need Opinions!

    Okay, I'm gonna start off by saying that I'm really not the biggest fan of manga in general, but I think this is suppose to be more of a graphic ...

    May 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    Currently, only 0.5% of the US' National Budget goes towards NASA, (though there is a petition trying to get it changed to 1%). Whereas, say, the United States Defense budget ...

    May 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Star Wars Prequels

    "And then of course, Yoda. He shouldn’t have had any light sabre at all. But, despite all his wisdom and knowledge, Yoda eventually has to take out a tiny baby-sized ...

    May 9, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Wacky Facts

    Intelligence is in no way connected to the size of your brain. 'in no way' is false. Completely false. The amount of intelligence you posess is not connected to the ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Poetry Discussion Re: -

    Trees; A Haiku Trees are total crap. I'd rather spend my time in the vaccuum of space

    May 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Star Wars Prequels

    I always liked him too. I always thought people overreacted, just like with Navi from Ocarina of Time. She has a reputation for being "ungodly annoying", but really? I never ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fanfiction?

    I personally don't like fanfiction, but a lot of people enjoy it and enjoy writing it, so I don't see it as a bad thing. Plus it kind of depends ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Star Wars Prequels

    I'm honestly more of a trekkie, but even non -star wars fans agree the prequels sucked. If two and three hadn't been made, I'd be...OK. ...OK-ish. Although, for some ungodly ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Lyricalias has some interesting thoughts... O.o Satan is a cool guy O_o.JPG Bro, I'm the coolest.

    May 5, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: It is free-comic-book-day

    Most comic book stores (or at least one per county) participate in what is know as free-comic-book-day. Basically, you get free comic books. So go get some comic books, ya ...

    May 5, 2012


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch