User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Your Views on Homosexuality

    I like how everyone thus far in this topic assumes that there are only two possible sexes. Or that all people have a sex drive. Just saying. Well, of course ...

    May 22, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Realism, yo

    So, most of the things I draw are cartoons, really, so I've been trying my hand at realism lately. Critique is greatly appreciated (seriously, just tear 'em to shreds) Cheers, ...

    May 20, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satanism

    All hail...me.

    May 20, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Your Views on Homosexuality

    I just have a few things to say, because this thread has been bugging me everytime I see it, as if it just /wants/ me to post a reply. First ...

    May 16, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Some graphic design work, yo

    On a different writing site I frequent often ( figment ), you have the option of adding a book cover to your stories, and I've gotten into making my own ...

    May 15, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    I plan on doing physics for my undergrad and then either going to Optical, Nuclear, or Astrophysics for my masters. Physics five? never not high-five a fellow futute physicist!

    May 13, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Power

    Okay, so, I'd like to start off by saying something. I live in Illinois, which out of the fifty states, is the leading producer/consumer of nuclear energy. We have six ...

    May 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    Satan: Your point of view is sad and I want more in life than you I suppose. But whatever makes you happiest and truly works for great for you but ...

    May 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    However I do believe that going through life with no hope of ever actually going to anything better or worse would be boring and yes mundane. (Could be assumed that ...

    May 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    I respect them greatly for their ability to get up every morning despite the fact, that in their hearts they have no hope for anything better then the mundane existence ...

    May 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    So I'm just asking here, how did the world we live on come into existance? Do you really expect me to know this? Or answer it with, "Oh! Well, you ...

    May 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    Yes I understand this, but I am curious if you do not believe in God then why do you give a god that you do not believe in credit by ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    Satan, ever heard of the University of Arizona's Astronomy Camp? I can't say I have (though just from the name of it it sounds awesome), the only universities I've really ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholic or Protestant

    I don't have anything to contribute to the on-going conversation exactly, but I do have a question that I hope someone can answer. I've only recently learned the differences between ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NASA

    I agree to this. They really need to increase NASA's funding. I went to a Space and Aeronautic Elementary school, so, It's going to be better if they did. I ...

    May 11, 2012


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James