User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jehovah's Witness'

    Questions- Has my friend misunderstood the belief that the Devil only came down to earth in 1914 and before that he was still in Heaven? If not, why so? Do ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Favorite comedians

    Nick Kroll, all-time favourite, no doubt. Nick Swardson, Ricky Gervais, Robin Williams, Donald Glover, aaaaaand Wyatt Cenac are also my favourites. And I have a certain respect for Daniel Tosh, ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the quality of media declining?

    Basically what Cadi said, I'm just posting because I can safely confirm that something similar does hold in television and film.

    Jun 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Eden, Sin City

    Yo. I'll have this up in the titanpad as soon as I can. Name: Eddie Age: Twenty-seven Gender: Male Appearance: Eddie stands at around 4’2”, weighs in at 156 lb, ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Some paintings and some Star Trek (art dump, yo)

    Thank you! Comics are definitely my jam, not gonna lie. And, other than trying to think up new ones which is both lame and hard, they are super fun. As ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    is this kawaii enough

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Some paintings and some Star Trek (art dump, yo)

    Thanks! I think the only Yeomen I've seen so far that had normal hair was the one in The Cage. And as for the noses, the only artist I can ...

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Some paintings and some Star Trek (art dump, yo)

    Bit of an art dump, first off, some ~fabulous~ paintings I did, This is the cover for Ludo's You're Awful, I Love You album. This is actually the ~very first ...

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jehovah's Witness'

    I personally view most, if not all, sects of Christianity as crazy. Mostly because it astonishes me that the religion is still alive today, but what're you gonna do

    Jun 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: SBing, hardcore.

    Considering I actually have yet to seriously participate in an SB (all the ones I joined never actually got off the ground), I would most certainly be interested. I'm not ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jehovah's Witness'

    The seclusion aspect of it. For my religion, for instance, you're encouraged to learn and question, and if you don't believe, you're always allowed out of it. Furthermore, it's cool ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jehovah's Witness'

    So, mind giving us ill-informed folks a basic run-down on who the Jehova's Witnesses are, what they're trying to accomplish, and the whys? All right, I'll do my best. Do ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jehovah's Witness'

    Uh, honestly, I don't really regard Jehovah's WItnesses as awesome. To me, they are one of the crazy sects of Christianity. Their whole focus, to me, is the armageddon, when ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Everybody knows about LOST, no?

    If you are not aware of what LOST is, I can only assume you either live under a rock or somewhere else where you don't have access to any form ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jehovah's Witness'

    I was hoping I could get some sort of discussion on Jehovah's Witness' going here, partly because it's one of the few things I know a lot about (I was ...

    Jun 5, 2012


cats, actually.<3
— theromanticchemist