User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Randomosity Re: Reply to a song with another song

    City - Hollywood Undead

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Have a Conversation Using Mostly Images

    EVERY POST MUST HAVE AN IMAGE, (or two, winkwink) TO GO ALONG WITH IT Come on, ewoks, I've got four-hundred-and-fifty-four GIFs saved to my computer, and they're just beggin' to ...

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Reply to a song with another song

    The Roof - Bloodhound Gang (Y'might only get it if you've heard the song, haha)

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Unique Character Names!

    Well, the thing is, I take names from clients we get, so they're kind of normal names, but we have oddly named clients so I- I dunno. I think the ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Johnny Cash Typography, yo

    I've only recently gotten into typography, (mostly just doodling lyrics during driver's ed), and if there happen to be any typographers on, I would love to hear some thoughts, mayhaps?

    Mar 31, 2012


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind