User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: You gonna talk to me or

    Also because the new mods suck lol I wonder if anyone else will 'migrate' I forsee us being to YWS as the Inkies were to Figment, if too many do

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here

    I would post a hi-five GIF or maybe a hugging one but I'm not on my desktop. So you'll have to do with this- > hurleyhuggingsawyer.avi

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Thread of Awesomeness

    Buster Keaton. AWESOME! Television. AWESOME! Reaction GIFs. AWESOME! Six people calling the office in a five minute period, so you have to put them all on hold, and the one ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Mysterious Historical Figures

    King Arthur, mayhaps?

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    I couldn't resist.

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Opinions Desperately Wanted

    For a psychological thriller idea I've been working on- During a presidential election, there is a woman running for president who has sworn to ban gay marriage, put a stop ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    Adoption is an alternative to raising a child; not childbirth. Sometimes condoms break, sometimes birth control doesn't work, etcetera, etcetera. Accidents happen, and a lot of women don't want to ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Have a Conversation Using Mostly Images

    Alright, does it show up here? ---->

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Threnody, We have a God on Figment, too. Gotta wonder if they're the same person; especially if I remind you of him. I put a few pieces up if you ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Gringo, Apparently not. Which is awesome, because I prefer this username over my other frequently used one, Pie the Phucking Moron. Too many questions with that one, and people constantly ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Have a Conversation Using Mostly Images

    Oh? They're working fine for me. Do they show up as a box with a red X, or do they appear to load, but then nothing shows up? I could ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Figment, (another writing site), has essentially gone down the tube, (not to mention the fact that they banned me), so I'm lookin' for a new site. IMPRESS ME. Or not. ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Have a Conversation Using Mostly Images

    Or not, whatever, it's cool.

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Reply to a song with another song

    hmmmm All the Stars in Texas - Ludo The only country I really like is Johnny Cash, haha.

    Apr 1, 2012


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx