-
Re: I was banned from chat
It still gets me.
Apr 4, 2012 -
Re: So I'm new here.
> citizenkaneclapping.avi
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana Gotta love The Point.
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: Adoption Not Abortion!
So adopt and do not abort, This should be our aim. Again, adoption is an alternative to raising a child, not childbirth.
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: The Nostalgia Topic
Osmosis Jones! Oh man, I haven't seen that since I was a tyke! Osmosis Jones is correct! You get a free character sketch, if you want it. Just post on ...
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: Have a Conversation Using Mostly Images
I give up.
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: The Nostalgia Topic
Anyone who can name what the characters above are from, automatically gets...I don't know, my respect? A character sketch? Yeah, we'll go with character sketch. Name it and win.
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: The Crash of the Stetson (lit., open)
(My character) Name: Marley Finch McGhee Age: Twenty-four Gender: Male Appearance: Personality Blurb: Since he has quite a calm and collected vibe about him, Marley, or as he prefers to ...
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: The Crash of the Stetson (lit., open)
I was trying to figure out what a storybook was, until I realized it was just Roleplaying. Which is awesome because I haven't roleplayed in forever. So, hopefully I remember ...
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: Shut It Down !!!!!!
What homosexuals actually want is for people to approve of them having intercourse with one another. Are you saying that's a bad thing? The thing about homosexuality is it is ...
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: Reply to a song with another song
Sincerely, H.G. Pregerson - Emperor X
Apr 2, 2012 -
Re: Reply to a song with another song
Allahu Akbar - Emperor X
Apr 2, 2012 -
Re: Reply to a song with another song
In Space - Ludo
Apr 2, 2012 -
Re: Reply to a song with another song
Skeletons On Parade - Ludo
Apr 2, 2012 -
Re: Reply to a song with another song
Cruel Mistress - Flogging Molly
Apr 2, 2012
