-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for banning the person above the person above you and therefore defeating the purpose of the thread.
Apr 6, 2012 -
Re: Guilds!
The time period is set shortly before the Great Guild Gathering (more commonly known as Triple G Event), where all Guilds meet for sharing of knowledge and sporting competitions. I'm ...
Apr 6, 2012 -
Re: How does your sig make people feel?
Makes me think you're a nine-year-old ~*~lol speshul snowflake~*~ moron.
Apr 5, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for not properly appreciating paradoxes and also for having a bible quote in your signature.
Apr 5, 2012 -
Re: The Crash of the Stetson (lit., open)
Hmm... your username hinted to more demons, in my opinion :D Anyways, I'd be glad if such a... unique.... YWS'esser as you joined any of my SB's :) Suuuure, gimme ...
Apr 5, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for thinking me and Azzy make no sense and also for having a different language in your signature
Apr 5, 2012 -
Re: How do I know if someone read my writing?
I know! :D Look on the tabs where it says, 'Browse' And there are stories there. To post a new work you go to the top of the screen and ...
Apr 4, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because me, too.
Apr 4, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because it wouldn't let me use the full username because it was too long and I guess 'Phucking' isn't allowed
Apr 4, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned for not being hateful towards hipsters.
Apr 4, 2012 -
Re: The Crash of the Stetson (lit., open)
Or not. That's cool, too.
Apr 4, 2012 -
Re: How does your sig make people feel?
Makes me wish my Skyrim was working.
Apr 4, 2012 -
Re: Opinions Desperately Wanted
First off (and this is more confused to my poor overworked brain) Is this a critique on how people are anti-homosexual nowdays? Or is it just a story? More just ...
Apr 4, 2012 -
Re: I was banned from chat
Oh my freaking gosh! *Faints* Seems like an odd reason to faint.
Apr 4, 2012 -
Re: I was banned from chat
Big bang theory!!
Apr 4, 2012
