User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    7/10 I'm not really sure what's going on and it looks kind of manga-ish.

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sent to Mars (Accepting! Please join!)

    I'd like to reserve a Human Scientist spot, if I may. I'll have a character up by tomorrow.

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    Seriously? You're using this as an argument? Higher hormone levels does not mean that a pregnant woman is "controlled by emotions". They are still fully capable of making reasonable decisions. ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    I've tried to contain my laughing GIFs, but Seriously? By that logic, when a woman is on her period, she shouldn't be able to make decisions. Also, after an abortion ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    There's lots of issues with that, but I'll just focus on the cats. Love is not an emotion. Lust is, but not love. Animals often display emotions, but usually it's ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    They also do not love. First of all, false. Cats, and basically every mammal alive, are capable of many emotions, least of all love. However, that has absolutely nothing to ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    So you're saying you're no better than an animal? Well, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. I have a problem with the disregard for human life because I care ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    And how do you know? That was my only "...seriously?" GIF, but ...seriously? Because it's been proven by science. AKA actual facts and not personal feelings and opinions. The fetus ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    nobody is asking the fetus' opinion here, we're just going on the will of the mother. At the time when an abortion is legal, the fetus wouldn't even be sentient ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Share your Blog thread.

    Cool idea, I have a Tumblr, and it's more art-centric than writing, but it's rad. I promise. I also have a side blog, that's a more personal/things I like/obsessive reblogging ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: In Need of an Artist

    I could do it, it'll take a while of course, seeing as there's so many characters, but I'll definitely try! How 'bout if I do, you review what I have ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Bacon quotes

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned because ♪ No, you can't! ♫

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned for reasons too complex for you to understand.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Guilds!

    Name: Anthonius K. Brooks Age: Fifty-one Gender: Male Appearance: Short, and a bit pudgy around the midsection, Anthonius stands at about 4’6”, and weighs in at about 160, clothes and ...

    Apr 7, 2012


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala