User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • OOC Archive Re: The Conflict DT

    When is this starting anyway? The thread appears to say February eighth, but that was also yesterday, ahaha.

    Feb 9, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mindblowing theories: yours and mine.

    This is something of a theory about the universe's future, and something I found particularly mind-blowing when I read it: (also since this has been tested and thus far proven, ...

    Feb 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Vagabonds of the Universe. (Starting, Open for Characters)

    hopefully this is, uh, all right??? Javert Linda, the daughter of the Gaea's captain, had announced earlier to the crew in her long, drolling voice that they were headed towards ...

    Feb 9, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: A Novel Idea

    Thank, Aria! I was wondering, will you be writing the plots in this order, or will you mix them, or something third...? I'll probably be splitting it into four or ...

    Feb 6, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Fanart + character sketches

    Ahh, thank you both for the comments and critiques! Esp. for the 4th picture, though that one I did in literally four minutes and was really just something to help ...

    Feb 6, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Conflict DT

    Also, I think we should have someone, an outsider that isn't an actual person playing him/her, come talk to each and every one of us and tell us that we ...

    Feb 6, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: A Novel Idea

    Thanks, Cadi! Especially thanks for pointing that stuff out, having holes poked in my stories is usually the best way I can work it out into a workable storyline, ahaah ...

    Feb 4, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Vagabonds of the Universe DT

    I've been working on a post but haven't been able to finish it, due to workload and kind of the same thing as others -- I'm not really sure what's ...

    Feb 4, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Conflict DT

    @Alvarin, I'll take you up on that suggestion, since I was kind of wondering how all the characters were going to congregate anyway. Asabelle's teacher could be sick or s/t ...

    Feb 4, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: A Novel Idea

    And by 'novel' I mean both full-length story and super neat. I'm kind of looking for opinions + critique on this idea I had, so, uh, yeah let's do this: ...

    Feb 2, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Vagabonds of the Universe DT

    Name: Javert Renard Gender: Male   Age: 28 (which, if age-related development is elongated along with life expectancy, and at a constant rate, would put him at approximately 21 in today's ...

    Jan 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Vagabonds of the Universe DT

    Hi, yes, I'm p interested in joining, could I save a spot for a human of the Craetmiir Guild? I'll, most likely, have a profile up either later today or ...

    Jan 30, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Fanart + character sketches

    idek, here, some of these are old but whatevs: Fanart: Wilfred & Star Trek And character sketches: These are the main characters of my novel, and I have a sketch ...

    Jan 29, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Conflict [Accepting profiles in DT/ Started]

    Name: Asabelle Dammensdottir Race and Appearance: Dwarf. Asabelle stands at a meager 3'4", (though she insists she's 3'4" and three quarters), having been born in a town where shortness, even ...

    Jan 27, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Fart Dump

    That's just gross, I apologize. Here, have some arts. It's not all star trek fanart, I swear see, a sexy alien oops Oh, and all these above ^ have been ...

    Aug 8, 2012


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter