-
Re: Opinions Desperately Wanted
It's a psycho-thriller, but maybe fantasy would also be a catagory to incorperate. I'm a bit confused as to why. Elaborate, perhaps? Now I'm going to answer your other questions ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
I'm actually not really sure what the situation is where you can either save your pet or a baby. Some people in the past have suggested you're in a burning ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
Isn't there a bigger issue at hand if you have an unknown child in your possession in your house? That would be fun to explain the authorities after.
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Sent to Mars (Accepting! Please join!)
just that the members are picked, they don't go looking for the job. So if you could just make him do something that would catch the senior scientists' attantion then ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
Is this a question of what we would do, or what we should do? What you would do. Everyone's not going to save the pet, and everyone's not going to ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Character Sketch(es), Yo
I'm purty damn proud of this, so I was wonderin' if I could get some opinions, yo. lineart sketched and inked on paper with pens 'n' pencils, then scanned in ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Sent to Mars (Accepting! Please join!)
Name: Nicholas Queen Age: 24 Gender: Male Role: Scientist Appearance: Nicholas is tall and what some might describe as skinny-fat, though he’s gotten a bit more fit after undergoing the ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
My personal stance on it would be save the pet. Because, like I mentioned, and like most of you mentioned, I don't know the baby, or the parents. It wouldn't ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
Depends, do I have to keep the baby? ...no... Why would you have to keep it? The baby! Any particular reason why? It depends on what is considered more valuable, ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
I'd save my saxophone. Sensible.
Apr 10, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
and they can make another. I have to disagree with this portion of your statement (though this portion alone, mind you). Because they can't just simply make another, just as ...
Apr 10, 2012 -
Re: I'm tired of religious people getting all up in my grill.
I think we'll be fine. Perry and Santorum dropped out, which just leaves Romney, and I really think it's going to boil down to him and Obama. And in my ...
Apr 10, 2012 -
Re: Who would you save?
This has been an interesting debate in the past, so I thought I'd bring it up for y'all to mull over. If you had a chance to save either your ...
Apr 10, 2012 -
Re: I'm tired of religious people getting all up in my grill.
This, this, this. Although there are plenty of religious people who do just simply coexist, and there are plenty of Athiests who try to force their beliefs down others' throats. ...
Apr 10, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Then banned once again for being a hypocrite!
Apr 10, 2012
