User avatar

Satan

Satan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vampires and Werewolves

    There actually have been real-life vampires, not in the sense that they die in sunlight or are immortal or anything, but there are many people who drank human blood on ...

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I appreciate that it's not the rape victim's fault that they're pregnant, but murder is a worse crime than rape and enduring some pain is better than killing an innocent ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mathematics in daily life!!!!

    I'm not quite sure what you want opinions on. The fact that people use maths in everyday life is just that, a fact. There's really no dispute against it.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: I'd like to think this counts as art

    lol, but seriously. It should, if it doesn't. First off, let me introduce you to colourization, This image used to be completely black & white, (it is a picture of ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    She should have just given it up for adoption, as should all rape victims who don't want the babies. What if they don't want to go through childbirth? What if ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who would you save?

    Mary Jane or a bus full of children, you say? Ooh, ohh Save the bus of children, and then magically have enough time to also save Mary Jane because screw ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Explain Your Signature.

    Um mine is saying people with faith shouldn't base their arguments around said faith, because arguments (good, logical ones, anyway) are based on fact, rather than opinion. And opinion is ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who would you save?

    My happiness is certainly worth more than someone else's grief. In personal wealth, mind you. I would rather be happy than grieving, and like I've mentioned before, I'm really not ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who would you save?

    Thus the baby is of greater value because if things proceed as we might reasonabely expect, that baby will be in a position to make meaningful choices about its life, ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who would you save?

    The baby. Animals, while cute, possess no living soul. Humans, no matter how small, do. Would you be so kind as to provide some proof of that?

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Structuring a Novel; A Brief Excerpt

    This is a brief sort-of excerpt from A Guide To Writing Your Novel by Lee Roddy, which is a fantastically helpful book that I highly suggest looking into. " STRUCTURING ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Opinions Desperately Wanted

    I was thinking fantasy because some of the concepts seem flawed, I guess because I can't imagine it turning that way, it would cause too many chain reactions that in ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sent to Mars (Accepting! Please join!)

    A year later, PhD in hand, Nicholas searched for a job researching. He submitted his thesis and resume to nearly twenty different space programs, and got rejection letters and white ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who would you save?

    A baby, are you kidding me? Why would I choose, I don't know, a dog or something over a human child ? Many reasons, though could you give me one ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Opinions Desperately Wanted

    Whenever anything has twins in, I always wonder why. Is it for cools, or for something deeper? Haha, interesting question. It's mostly for cools I suppose, but there's another reason, ...

    Apr 11, 2012


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus