User avatar

Sassykat

  • Questions and Answers Re: Just say for instance...

    I know for a fact that one of our number is plagiarizing. How would I report that, and to whom? Thank you!

    May 31, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour, hola, hiya! Whatever you normally say.

    Well, since the computer wouldn't let you be Junie B. Jones, should we all just call you Junie B.? Maybe that will help. Welcome, aspiring author/poet/(insert desired career in writing ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh straws.

    I'm not new here. I don't even remember when I joined. I just never actually posted here. Oh, well, here I go now. In case you couldn't tell by my ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    We like new people here! We LOVE you so much! Have a great time here, we peeps who have been here a while will do our very best to help ...

    Apr 9, 2011


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle