User avatar

Sassykat

  • Art & Photography Re: Heart Locket

    So this is (really) out of focus...but it's the best I could do with my camera :P

    Dec 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Rough Drawing

    For just a rough drawing, I would say this is very impressive. I like her dress, I'm kind of jealous of it. And her hair is ADORABLE. There are a ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Thistle

    This turned out waaay sharper and cooler than I expected. Tell me what you think :D thanks!

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel

    Most of what I saw in your picture (and then some) has already been pointed out, but I noticed one thing that just nagged at me...but if I'm the only ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The step I'm about to take

    This is a technique that always works for me; upload it to Google Pics (Picasa Web Album), click on it there until you get it as one large picture, copy ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Original Character - Sorcha

    I don't normally critique art, but here goes. The first thing I noticed was her left hand. Starting halfway down the forearm things started going way out of proportion, especially ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Epic Smile

    It's supposed to be that way: Focal blur or something like that. The smile is clear, but everything else is hazy.

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Epic Smile

    Edited!

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Non-shy Deer

    Supersad face!!

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Non-shy Deer

    So I went to Girl's Camp this week and the deer did not seem to be afraid at all. I was able to get real close and take some nice ...

    Jul 23, 2011


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights