User avatar

Sassykat

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chiffon and Moonlight

    It's an excellent piece, and it's obvious you took time to do it, The problem is it really needs more. This is so short you are leaving your readers with ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If I told you

    Awww, this was reeeeally sweet. :p All I can say is that in poetry you just about always capitalize the first letter of each line unless you are doing one ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Straight And Narrow

    Woooooow. I am in sheer awe of your writing ability. Waaaaaaaooooowwwwwww. *clicks Like* The only thing I would recommend is reading it out loud to yourself. You have some commas ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: untitled

    Unabashed lush, I, smile You've screwed up the commas a little here, just look a little closer. Read it aloud, it helps, I promise! What a nice poem. It has ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I wander here

    Yeeeeees! I liiiiike it! I am in a slightly morbid mood this evening so this works. Ooh, it gave me the shivers! I agree with Renn, you should make it ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tropism

    Whoo! You have a great poem here. I didn't understand some of it, but my general impression was that you are playing a violin or other stringed instrument. Excellent imagery. ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fight for freedom

    Hmmm. Very nice, very descriptive, but it just needs a little more...substance. Why is she running? What is she running from? What happened before this? This is a flash, a ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lies

    Iggy got most of the nitpicks, so I'll finish: So This "so" is not really necessary I know that you’re lying, I’ve been hurt many times, O h, I wish ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Goodbye, Love

    Whoa. Powerful. Scary. Amazing. It flows nicely, and regardless of the somewhat dark content, it has an almost reassuring message. It was a most interesting paradox. Nicely done. All I ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Other Re: The Writing Pest

    Haha. I liked it. You should make it into a poem.

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love's Song

    Every time our eyes meet, The first note sounds Sudden, clear, and sweet, It's vibrato's rich tone abounds. His smile strikes the second note And a melody takes place. The ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tangerine Kiss

    Tangerine-lit sky Reflecting in his eyes, Complimentary to blue, Deepening their hue. His skin, already gold, Melting in the mold Of my hands, pale and bright Chilled with the coming ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Keys

    OMG I love you. I love music, and so I could relate to this! Just a few nitpicks: Keys unlock your secrets The very same that make your music Wasn't ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Will Terrorism increase?

    I think I can safely assume that you are referring to the group of terrorists that Osama bin Laden led. If this is the case, then yes, I believe that ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Lone Lily

    It's got a fabulous idea, if a bit cliche. All the things I noticed were pointed out, except for one thing: Spread it out! I didn't quite finish reading this ...

    Jun 1, 2011


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal