User avatar

Sassykat

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Asylum

    Great job. A few very general nitpicks, since I'm feeling to lazy to go into detail: -Watch your grammar (mostly capitalization, especially capitalize at the beginning of each line, whether ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Can't Believe It

    Awww, how sweet! Now, I didn't see anything in particular that a good read-through on your part won't fix. Typos and all that. I'm feeling lazy so I won't nitpick ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Guardian of an Angel.

    Like LittleLionWomen said, Great job. I loved it. I just have one little critique for you: Watch your punctuation. You have it in some places and not in others. I ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Take Me Darkness

    Ooh. Shivery. I have a few critiques for you. The tears fall from my face, I ’ve fallen from grace. Typically when writing a poem you capitalize the first letter ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Wish I Could Tell Myself

    Ah, I liked this. It was relate-able. This is just my opinion, it's fine the way it is, but perhaps add more detail? Why are they feeling like this? All ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: When I Die...

    "May, are you ready?" I turned to my best friend, giving her the 'stupid face'. "I don't know, Shanaiya. Are you ready to jump off the edge of the Grand ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    I think that, as long as it isn't anything serious, that it's okay. Saying, "I like someone, and they happen to like me," there is nothing wrong with that. Now, ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suffocating

    *Gasp* you did such an amazing job with this that I could feel the suffocation of the narrator! I actually stopped breathing during each of those stanzas where you had ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Turn your back

    I've opened the rusty door to my heart Time and time again for you comma, Letting my guard down comma, Believing you had changed. But love, you're still a liar ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: DISCIPLE

    I just have one thing to say: The "I" seems a little off. It's the only one that is a continuous sentance. It should follow the pattern of the rest ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beautiful

    Well, um, it was sweet. I don't know if you already realized this, but it needs a lot more. One haiku stanza isn't enough to pull of an idea like ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sky Sisters

    This was nice. It was very descriptive. All I can say, critique-wise, is that some of the rhymes were pretty forced: [quote]They work together To share the load Of the ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dinnertime According to Puppies

    I lie in Summery sunshine, Same shade as my downy coat. Asleep am I, and quite content To snooze away in dreams afloat. In the next room, a heavy paper ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ghost

    My nerves crummbled at the barrage There's only one 'm'. Or maybe a sailor what i saw Doesn't rhyme. Be persistent, please. It wasn't that defined Saying this is totally ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Concept of Fears

    Haha! This made me laugh. This was awesome. It was not only humorous, but so true! It's a poem that makes one laugh, causes one to nod their head in ...

    Jun 8, 2011


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand